Apr 14, 2014

BRING IT BACK??

Hey I've been thinking about reviving this site with some help from some other people who would like to contribute. I no longer live in San Antonio but still come down fairly often. I know of a few new spots but I don't skate the city 5 days a week like I used to. The blog still gets about 1500 views a month which is awesome but I'd like to see it come alive again with the new shops, companies, and homies that have popped up over the last few years. If you think you'd like to contribute posting pictures of spots, events, videos, or any other ideas send me an email. I want to open the posting to a handful of people.

Happy Skateboarding,

Ronnie
rbonil@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Yo, I would like to contribute to this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see it revived but taking over full time hours at UTSA and working 30 hours a week, and having a girlfriend, my spare time is strictly skating. I'd love to contribute but won't have the time.
    But I do vote to revive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of those old guys that started skating again after 12 years and what you have here, although, I missed the active times, is golden. Me finding this site has filled me in on all the spots around town and I'd love to help in anyway to keep this going for those who are new or new "again" to skating the city of SA. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if OP is still active on his account tbh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone heard from him? I have two spots to share

      Delete
  5. Yo, found a nice handrail a few staircases and a decent gap. It's a new location with vacant store fronts. Nice spot!

    @ 2503 Triangle
    San Antonio, TX 78264

    ReplyDelete